Magnum is a gold-copper-silver+/-tungsten mineral system 2km long x up to 400m wide x 600m deep and open in all directions which hosts a significant low-grade, high tonnage gold–copper–silver JORC 2012 Mineral Resource of 16.1 million tonnes at 0.66 g/t gold, 0.37% copper and 0.99 g/t silver with a contained metal 339,000 ounces of gold, 57,800 tonnes of copper and 511,000 ounces of silver. The Magnum deposit also hosts significant high-grade gold and copper mineralisation in several lenses.
Magnum significant higher-grade gold and copper intersections:
- 112.0m @ 1.92 g/t Au & 0.10% Cu
- 35.0m @ 2.45 g/t Au & 0.11% Cu
- 30.0m @ 1.41 g/t Au & 1.59% Cu
- 18.8m @ 0.57 g/t Au & 1.04% Cu
- 10.0m @ 0.64 g/t Au & 1.36% Cu
- 5.0m @ 1.27 g/t Au,& 2.43% Cu
- 4.0m @ 6.70 g/t Au & 1.46% Cu
- 5.0m @ 0.17 g/t Au & 1.21% Cu
- 8.0m @ 0.64 g/t Au & 1.00% Cu
Significant exploration upside exists with an isolated drill intercept 600m south of resource of 1.4m @ 1.72 g/t Au, 6.79% Cu & 32.03 g/t Ag and untested electromagnetic conductivity targets (both DHEM and surface EM).
The Magnum Dome Mineral Camp is emerging as a production opportunity (i.e. Calibre, Magnum and Corker).